Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Don't Need Rhinestones


But Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.....


Suspend reality for all practical purposes and let's pretend that I actually had enough money to start saving anything significant. What are we taught? Trust your money to stocks, mutual bonds, and banks. As recent history has shown us this is trusting in fool's gold. With this in mind I have planned my future financial happiness. Real gold. The price of gold is at a all time high with an ounce topping 1000 dollars. Yet, even when the price of gold goes down it is always worth something because unlike a piece of paper it's glittery and shiny gold. Plus, if worse comes to worse I'll melt it down and make a tennis bracelet. In the middle ages one ounce gold coin could buy a suit, today one ounce gold coin could still buy you a nice suit.


Maybe it's time to take the Marilyn Monroe's approach to life. I'm going to wear my savings - in diamonds. 'Cause square cut or pear shaped these rocks don't lose their shapes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear I think you really need to take a look at this. http://www.mygoldparty.com/

    Maybe this could be your way out of the financial instability we all are feeling these days. :)

    ReplyDelete