Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trial and Favor

Alright. I am committing. Law School, I want it. Time to study for the stupid placement test and prepare some letters of recommendation. What I need to do is make sure I can at least maintain a score in the mid 150's and what I will try to do is raise my average by a few points. It's weird to think that I will be 27 by the time I graduate. Hopefully by then we will be out of this stupid recession and I can get a job.

So it's time to tap into my inner Elle Woods. Study, study, study. Killer essay. Maybe a recommendation from Oprah or the Pope. I'm actually a little disappointed that I won't be able to start next September. I have the wait a whole year and half. Boo. Whatever way it works out, at least I have something to work towards.

1 comment:

  1. That's my girl. I'm so proud of you, I mean that!

    And like I said, I'm going to need a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete